Something to remember:
- A solution is made by a .wsp file and one or more .dll
- You have to run command by sharepoint 2010 management shell
- You have to retract and remove solution if you have installed yet
All you have to do is run theese two commands:
- Add-SPSolution <SolutionFilePath>.wsp
- Install-SPSolution -Identity <SolutionFilePath>.wsp -WebApplication <WebApplicationURL> -GACDeployment -force
Then you can manage your solution in Sharepoint Central Administration under System Settings ->Manage farm solutions.